Search in detail
3D Enviroment Artist
5 Month contract working at the Central London studio of one of the biggest names in the games industry.
They are looking for an exceptional 3D Environment Artist to work on their latest motion sensor project. The candidate should have experience of all aspects of the level creation process including level layout, modelling, texturing and lighting.
Working as part of the project team the 3D Environment Artist role will encompass all aspects of the level creation process including level layout, modelling, texturing and lighting. You will be collaborating with design to develop the layout of the level and build final release quality environments based on target visuals provided by the concept art team.
- Collaborate with design to block out greybox level layout that fits gameplay requirements
- Lighting of environments including baking of light maps and setting up real time game lighting
- Collaborate and actively contribute to reviews and feedback (internally and with outsource partners)
- Experience using Maya and ZBrush essential
- Understanding and experience of real time lighting
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Previous game development experience essential
- Reel should demonstrate high resolution modelling, both organic and hard surfaces
You must have a showreel
In return the company offer a good daily rate.
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift via email: email@example.com
For more information please contact: Lisa Corbett on firstname.lastname@example.org