Black Forest Games are currently looking for an Audio Designer to work with them on their upcoming project
Black Forest Games is part of the fastest growing publisher in Europe, Embracer Group, and the biggest studio of THQ Nordic Vienna.
In the south of Germany, directly at the French border, they combine the creative freedom and culture of an independent studio with the financial security of a big publisher.
You responsibilities will include...
- Design, edit and implement high-quality in-game sound effects (cinematics, gameplay, UI, etc.) according to guidelines and in harmony with the whole audio landscape
- Help design, implement, and populate audio systems (incl. interactive music systems)
- Edit music for cinematics and the music system
- Assist with audio outsourcing
- Assist with polishing and bug fixing
- Assist with mixing and mastering the full game
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- Proven track record of quality audio design and game implementation skills
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Experience with Audio Middleware (FMod, Wwise)
- Experience in sound effects production work
- Experience in music editing
- Experience with DAWs/audio creation software (e.g. Cubase, Reaper, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative and playful approach to working with audio and finding fresh ways of making audio shine
Bonus points if you have...
- Formal education in a relevant field, e.g. audio engineering populate audio system
- Experience in recording and mixing music
- Experience in editing audio for cinematic media
- Experience with modular music systems
- Experience with Perforce
Coming from the studio that brought us the very much loved and highly addictive 'Destroy All Humans', Black Forest Games are seeking a highly talented audio designer. Situated in the idyllic and stunning beautiful town of Offenburg, with a full relocation service available, this is really one not to be missed out on.