Climax Studios are seeking a Build Engineer to join them on either a fully remote basis, or at their world-class studio in Portsmouth overlooking the harbor!
With a history spanning over 30 years, Climax Studios is one of the most established game development studios in the UK. They develop the widest variety of games of any studio, across all platforms with titles such as Assassins Creed, Silent Hill, Dirt Rally, Crackdown and even Dreamworks “How to Train your Dragon”.
Now part of the listed Keywords Studio group, their team exceeds 150 employees in their beautiful Portsmouth studio alone, with ample more working fully remotely from across the UK.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Maintaining build systems for existing game projects
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated processes which form a critical part of the delivery of our game and tools
- Being the first port of call to identify the cause of any build problems
- Resolving technical challenges or work with the wider team to find a solution
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial games programming history
- A track record in the full game development lifecycle
- Advanced C++ programming capabilities
- Excellent written/verbal communication skillset
- Excellent Mathematical thinking
- A real passion for games programming
Just some of the benefits of working with Climax Studios include...
- Visa sponsorship
- Flexible working hours with core hours being 10am – 5pm
- Fully remote working for those who choose to
- Keywords share scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Extensive training system and professional development resources
- Free breakfast and lunch (in studio)
- Career progression - they promote from within.