We are working with First Touch Games to help them find a Business Analyst to join their team in Oxford, growing a portfolio of football games that is amongst the most successful and respected in the mobile genre!
This is a new role which will see you become part of a tight knit and thriving creative studio, performing a pivotal role, and becoming a core member of the product management team. Where you will bridge data analysis with deep product knowledge to unlock actionable insights and improve the performance of the studio's games.
First Touch Games are an award-winning independent studio established in 2011 who develop sports games across digital download platforms. To date First Touch have amassed over 750 million downloads of their games, with multiple number one spots throughout App Store Charts. Their titles include Score Hero 2022, Score! Match and Dream League Soccer 2022. If you love Football & Free to Play Mobile football games, then this really is the place for you!
Your main responsibilities will be…
- Working with the Data Science team and Product Owners to forensically review data
- Acquiring extensive in-game knowledge on how the games play and players’ interface
- Input into product roadmaps and assist transforming high level blueprints into detailed implementation
- Monitoring & communicate progress towards agreed success criteria through KPIs
- Working with development and production teams to ensure new features and updates are implemented to the highest standards
- Implementing new specifications, pricing, and product information for inclusion on key mobile platforms, specifically Google Play and the Apple App Store
The skills and experience you will bring to the role…
- Degree educated in a relevant statistical field, such as Economics, Maths or Commerce, with excellent A-levels or equivalent
- A deep interest in free-to-play mobile gaming and in-game economies
- Exceptional analytical skills, including knowledge of SQL
- Ability to filter and prioritise potential enhancements according to expected impact and resource effort
- Communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and data manipulation tools
The studio has fostered a close and highly supportive team who love sport and games, they maintain a zero-overtime mentality and offer a number of perks and benefits including:
- Relocation support
- Excellent Bonuses
- Free Gym
- Flexible Core Hours
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- Club-Wembley Football Tickets