Playerstate is looking for their first Business Development Manager to own and execute Playerstate’s end-to-end business development strategy. Working closely with the CEO, you’ll bring a significant black book of games industry contacts to the table to help expand Playerstate’s reach.
Playerstate is a user-generated content platform that allows players to become rewarded creators and allows game studios to incentivise any type of content creation.
Their vision is to become the digital home for gaming creators around the world, and they're well on the way to achieving this, already working with some of the biggest names in the Web2 and Web3 gaming space.
If you’re looking for complete autonomy in a remote-first role, competitive compensation with a generous share package, and the chance to change the global games industry, then this is your opportunity!
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Generating leads, identifying opportunities and building a pipeline of prioritised prospects to drive worldwide adoption of the Playerstate platform
- Working with internal teams to drive important KPIs
- Collaborating with the Product Team to gain a deep understanding of Playerstate from both a studio and creator perspective
- Leading the full sales cycle from initial engagement through to deal structure, closing and onboarding
- Developing, improving and continuously optimising Playerstate’s business development strategy
- In time, building a team of business development associates
For this role, you will need...
- To be passionate and knowledgeable of PC/Console/Mobile game landscapes
- Business development and strategy experience in the gaming & interactive entertainment industries
- An extensive games industry network
- Proven track record of developing, managing and executing strategic deals independently
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to inspire and engage C-level executives
- Experience leading motivated teams and structuring complex partnerships
Just some of the benefits of working with Playerstate include...
- Remote-first & flexible culture
- Unlimited Leave (approved in advance)
- A salary of up to £60,000 per year