Are you a French speaking Gameplay Programmer? Are you an expert in C++ development? Do you want to help develop the best sim game out there? Then we have the job for you!
Every time Asobo release their new iteration of Microsoft Flight Simulator, a raft of new accolades and awards swiftly follow! Thanks to this high profile and continued success, they have an opportunity for an expert Gameplay Programmer to join this burgeoning team of developers!
Based out of the city of Bordeaux, you will be responsible for improving the existing content, as well as developing the systems for future releases.
Working under the management of the Lead Programmer, you will be required to participate in a whole range of tasks.
- Improve the Autopilot system currently in the game
- Work on improvements to the PID control system currently in the game
- Adjust and optimise the behavior of existing and future aircraft
- Proficient in C ++
- Technical mastery of aircraft flight systems (Autopilot, Navigation, PID Controller, Turbines, etc)
- Good level in mathematics
- Awareness of performance and memory issues in video games
- Ability to interact with a team with varied profiles (Designers, Producers, etc)
- Enthusiastic and rigorous
- Autonomous, responsible, and creative
- Good level of professional English, both written and oral
Bonus points if you...
- Have participated in the creation of one (or more) marketed games
- Have knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git, etc)
Since 2002, as a group of video game enthusiasts, Asobo have created successful games adapted from famous brands.
They excel at coding on several platforms, have an emphasis on team work, and have excellent internal communication to ensure everyone is working towards the same goal. They have created a superior development crew, gaining the trust of the most renowned companies in the worldwide entertainment industry.