Aardvark Swift are currently working with Deep Silver to help them find a German speaking Community Manager. As a publisher with a broad and rich portfolio, they are looking for an expert Community and Social Media Manager with a great native understanding of local cultures and trends, comfortable building, nurturing and engaging a community on any platform, while working with a variety of titles from AAA to Indies.
Plarion have published over 200 games under the Deep Silver label since 2003, including titles like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the gritty, post-apocalyptic Metro series!
To succeed in this role you should be organised and enjoy managing a variety of projects simultaneously, coupled with a talent for communicating and delivering feedback from a gaming community. As a successful and knowledgeable Community Manger you will appreciate the importance of fostering a diverse community with a view to garnering an array of feedback from players and from differing playing styles.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Maintaining & growing the community for upcoming AAA titles
- Liaising with the regional team to share community best practice
- Presenting regional community reports to showcase findings
- Talking to players and making sure they feel heard
- Identifying and growing their community heroes and advocates
- Monitoring and identifying relevant trends in the industry
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- 4+ years of Community and Social Media Management
- Ideally 3+ years working within the gaming industry
- Social copy-writing skills to set tone of voice
- Native fluency in German
- Business proficient fluency in English
- Background of successfully managing and growing a community
- Adept knowledge of MS Office
***This role can be worked remotely or hybrid from Germany or the UK***