Head of Production (Remote Options)
TT Games - Knutsford, UK
TT Games are seeking an experienced Head of Production to ensure their development processes, team organisation, project communication and planning are effective and efficient, driving continuous improvement in the Production and QA disciplines across all their titles.
Reporting to the Director of Development, you will manage, support and develop the Production, QA and Localisation groups. You will work closely with Heads of Discipline to co-ordinate resource allocation, and be a key point of escalation and resolution for studio-wide operational issues.
With a deep and rounded working knowledge of production methodologies, you will have experience successfully running multiple large scale console projects through their full life cycle, including the delivery of post-launch content and services. You will have worked within large organisations operating across a portfolio of multiple active titles. Experience of management and operation in a hybrid-remote context would be helpful as they take on new challenges in an evolving workplace environment.
Candidates must have a commitment to delivering the highest quality player experiences, concern for the particular requirements of young gamers and families, and experience in working directly with large global IP and brand stakeholders.
As a Head of Production, you will be...
- Defining, establishing and evolving best-practice production methodologies and tools across the studio
- Supporting Production Directors and their Production teams on projects to help them achieve high-quality outcomes balancing cost and schedule
- Managing the Production, QA and Localisation teams to support the studio’s slate and goals, with a future-looking perspective on staff development, training and priorities
- Reporting to senior studio management and external stakeholders on project progress, issues and risks
- Working with Heads of Discipline, the HR and Finance teams to take primary responsibility for the studio’s resource planning
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to support aspirations for continuous improvements in studio culture: advocating for high-quality, collaborative and healthy working practices.
- Connecting and collaborating with the wider WB Games studios group to share knowledge
For this role, you will need...
- Substantial experience in a Production leadership role, in the games industry, on projects at scale.
- To have shipped multiple AAA console games.
- Expert knowledge of game development production methodologies, tools and best practices
- Experience developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
- To be a role model of personal organisation and communication both written and verbal, able to adapt their style successfully to a wide variety of contexts
- Experience managing “games as a service” within a Production role advantageous
- A specialisation with Unreal advantageous
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 25 years of success behind their studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
TT Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive and friendly, with new hybrid and remote work options supported by online collaboration tools, first-class IT support and smart use of their comfortable, well-equipped office environments.
TT Games aim to support work-life balance, and some of the benefits They're most proud of include:
- A well-developed flexitime system and other family-friendly benefits
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme with company contributions
- Life assurance
- An ongoing commitment to professional training and development
- Regular health and wellbeing activities (including online exercise classes)
- Discounts on a wide range of company and partner products and services.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
If you are ready to steer projects to success, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777 now!