Smilegate Barcelona are looking to hire a HR Director and we’re supporting them in their search. They're looking for an experienced and talented HR Director to join the Operations Team and bring experience of leading and managing a HR team of a growing game development company.
As the HR Director your responsibilities will be…
- Assessment and continuous improvement of current HR policies
- Design and implement new HR policies in cooperation with Senior Leadership and parent company
- Review existing and design new HR systems, tools, and processes
- Help to implement a Performance Reviews process with HRBP
- Adopt new talent development practices for engagement
- Draft and manage the HR budget
- Internal communications for HR related matters
The skills and experience you’ll big to the role…
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience in AAA video game development companies
- Degree in HR, Business, or another relevant field
- Extensive experience and knowledge of talent management practices and tools
- Lead and mentor the HR Team
- Effective communication skills for cross-cultural communication
- Excellent organizational skills
Desirable but not essential…
- Knowledge of labour laws of Spain and other EU Member States
- Familiar with the AAA game industry ecosystem
Smilegate Barcelona offer a host of perks and benefits including relocation assistance and visa support. Hybrid working from their incredible office in the heart of Barcelona which includes a gym, games room and auditorium, situated only 15 minutes from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
You’ll also receive restaurant vouchers over €2,000 per year, private health, and dental coverage and much much more!