Mobile Game Producer (Remote Options)
- Posted 23 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDaniel Butcher
As YallaPlay continue their growth, they are looking for an ambitious Mobile Game Producer to lead the production team for an exciting top-down shooter mobile game project.
They are looking for someone who can own the game and take on a large portion of responsibility in helping manage the teams, drive execution and deliver the project.
As a Mobile Game Producer, you will coordinate with YallaPlay’s teams to ensure that their processes across all verticals run efficiently and that they can quickly identify and address areas for improvement, and to improve the ability to maintain a high-quality experience for the players and developers.
As a Mobile Game Producer, you will...
- Manage all aspects of a production team of around 14 people to execute and deliver on a new upcoming shooter game.
- Report directly to the CEO and other stakeholders on progress and milestones
- Work with designers, artists, and engineers on features for the game
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure that the schedule aligns with upstream dependencies
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling for multiple initiatives
- Support hiring efforts and team scaling
- Experience with JIRA, Slack, Trello and other project management tools
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role...
- 7+ years of experience in professional game production
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- Must be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspects of game design
- Strong creative skills and ability to analyse with critical judgment gameplay systems
- Comfortable with a decreate and improve complex mechanics that is test-driven and focused on fast iterations and polish
- Can create and improve complex mechanics or systems with attention to the player impacts and downstream effects
- Experience creating impactful monetization projects covering ideation, scoping, design and execution
- Proficient in game engines such as Unity
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
YallaPlay build awe-inspiring games and have fun while doing what they love. They are a small but rapidly growing mobile games developer originally founded in Austin, Texas, then expanded to Brazil and the UAE. With a few million downloads to their games, they have built a team of talented creators focused on building chart topping titles in a fun and collaborative environment. They are proud of their employee-first culture using an indie approach to creating games while embracing remote-friendly practices.