Smilegate - Barcelona, ES
Smilegate Barcelona are seeking an exceptionally organised and talented Outsourcing Manager who is excited about the opportunities that outsourcing can afford them, and has a strong sense of service to help free their Leads to focus on the game by taking ownership of this important task!
Outsourcing will play a key role in the success of Smilegate's future. As an Outsourcing Manager, you will have the opportunity to get hands-on in multiple areas of the games development stages.
Smilegate want to empower the teams internally and externally to both co-exist as one; you will be the bridge that helps them reach that goal.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Managing day-to-day communication with outsourcers on behalf of the Leads, seeking clarification from Leads when necessary
- Creating guidelines to provide to the Outsource Teams
- Building internal and external roadmaps
- Working closely with production and Heads of Department to ensure deadlines are being met
- Ensuring contracts and guides are correct for external teams
- Travelling to events and multiple vendors around the world on occasion
For this role, you'll need...
- An excellent track record with credits on at least 1-2 shipped games
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software
- Excellent understanding of the current standards of art in the game industry
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous project management experience
- A specialisation with Unreal Engine
Interested? Want to know more?
Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777