We are supporting Daedalic Entertainment as they look for a Portfolio Producing Manager as they currently develop The Lord of the Rings – Gollum™, an action-adventure that tells the story of Gollum™, all the while staying faithful to the legendary books by J. R. R. Tolkien.
Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Award (including multiple accolades for 'Studio of the Year') and 12 German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games, Daedalic have produced well renowned games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind.
- Continue further development of Daedalic' s publishing portfolio for different stores and platforms
- Coordinate the production of ports and assist in monitoring progress
- Develop and control workflows and processes that ensure smooth releases of games, updates, and expansions
- Collaborate closely with support and community teams to ensure active support for their games
- Interface between the publishing team, external development teams and internal departments such as localisation and QA
- Work closely with the Head of QA to maintain and improve the quality of the games in their portfolio
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Degree in business or media studies, or a similarly suitable qualification
- professional experience in the fields of producing or project management
- Solid knowledge of the games market, especially of indie games for PC and console
- High degree of motivation, initiative, resilience, and creativity
- Team player, inquisitive, and have a quick grasp of self-management
- Good English proficiency