TT Games - Knutsford, UK
TT Games Studio is seeking an experienced Production Director, who will be responsible for overseeing and driving the development, release & growth of an unannounced title.
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 25 years of success behind our studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
Reporting to the Head of Production and Head of Game, you will directly manage a team of Producers whilst leading, motivating & organising the development team. Additionally, you will have both Publishing Producers & QA Leadership reporting into you.
You will have experience successfully running large scale projects through a full project life cycle, including experience with developing a post-launch strategy.
You will be passionate about understanding and pre-empting the team’s requirements, building efficient pipelines, and ensuring dependencies are unblocked, to support and drive the implementation and smooth release of exceptional gameplay experiences.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Assisting the Head of Game and Design Director with project direction, planning & scoping
- Interpreting designs and specs into tasks and content and deliver these against milestones and deliverables
- Providing oversight and involvement with development, championing pipeline and workflow efficiencies, risk management and escalation, scheduling, tracking and resourcing
- Adapting to change, whilst maintain a credible project plan
- Monitoring progress against the schedule & budget
- Guiding the development of robust and sustainable systems, features and gameplay for a prolonged release strategy, including live production
- Taking ownership of the project Jira database, responsible for the tracking and maintenance of tasks/ tickets
- Guiding, developing and motivating direct reports and wider team, to champion delivering exceptional work in a positive, constructive and enjoyable environment
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Working with the Project QA Leads to ensure any testing requirements are covered
- Championing improvements to the Studio’s production practices
The skills and experience you'll need...
- 5+ years in a production leadership role, in the games industry, on projects at scale
- Demonstrable ability to combine Studio and player requirements into a development roadmap that continues to improve the quality of the title and end user experience advantageous
- A background developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
- A self-starter mentality, highly organised and proactive, with excellent time management, planning and communication skillset
- Expert knowledge of Agile and Traditional methodologies and best practices
- Expertise with industry standard software (MS Office, Jira, Perforce, etc.)
- A familiarity with Unreal advantageous
- A specialisation managing games as a service within a Production role advantageous
- Demonstrable dependability and commitment to project/ tasks
- An ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
TT Games offers successful candidates a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive, relaxed and friendly and they aim to support work-life balance. Some of their many benefits include: flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. They also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, complimentary fruit and a wide selection of drinks, social events and much more!
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch with Connor Green now on 01709 834777 or email@example.com