Senior 3D Character Artist (Hybrid Options)
Legou Games - Paris, FR
Legou Games are now seeking to recruit a talented Senior 3D Character Artist with a successful track record working on stylised/cartoon type projects to help head up their brand new Paris studio.
Legou Games, one of the world's fastest-growing AAA game developers, has now opened a new Art Studio in Paris.
Their first title “Rise of Kingdoms” has been a global hit. It has been released in 142 locations around the world and the number of players already exceeds 100 million. We think it's fair to say, it's been a relative success!
Their main commitment is to “create strategy games that players around the world can easily play and enjoy”
Reporting to the Art Director and Lead 3D Artist, the Senior 3D Character Artist will...
- Create high-precision models, maps, lighting and rendering for characters and props
- Be responsible for Unity3D resource integration and optimisation
For this role, you will need...
- 3+ years of experience in game characters production
- Strong professional portfolio with high-quality examples of 3D characters in cartoon style
- Strong affinity with a Disney / Pixar art-style
- Familiar with most of the tools in industry: Zbrush+Maya (modelling), Xgen (hair), 3dsMax/Maya (rigging and binding), Substance Painter (texture), Maya + Arnold (rendering), Marmoset (toolbag)
- Good knowledge of anatomy
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Deep understanding of game art assets pipelines and workflows
- Ability to follow direction and react to critiques in a timely manner
- Intuitive communication and teamwork skills
- Natural sense of responsibility
- Strong learning ability
- Passion for making and playing games!
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Intermediate or higher)
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience in character animation
- 2D illustrator or quick sketches skills
- Art school background
- Experience in agile-based/SCRUM development
Just some of the benefits of working with Legou games include...
- CDI (Unlimited Term) contract
- Competitive salary
- One of the best bonus systems on the Market
- Top quality Medical insurance
- Great offices in great location
- Flexibility on home-work / office balance
- Generous & caring HR policy
- Work on a new project, in a gorgeous medieval fantasy world
- AAA-quality on mobile and PC
- Millions of players to enjoy your work
- A work environment that values creativity
- The rare opportunity to join a studio from its creation, to contribute and grow with it!
- Being part of a real game with a rich universe, deep narration, strong characters and rich strategy gameplay
For more information regarding this excellent opportunity please contact Jordan Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834 777 now!