Senior Animator (Remote Options)
metricminds - Frankfurt, DE
metricminds have an opportunity for a Senior Animator to join their talented team!
They're a unique service provider who create fantastic, animated content for studios including 2K Games, EA, Epic, Guerrilla Games, THQ Nordic and more.
If you're experienced with animating characters, props and creatures in MotionBuilder and Maya, this could be the role for you!
In this role, you'll animate characters using motion capture and keyframe animation techniques to help the team tell larger-than-life stories in high-end Realtime game cinematics.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Developing AAA quality cinematics / cutscenes together with the animation team
- Animating characters, vehicles and props using motion capture and keyframe animation techniques
- Blocking out rough sequences which will later receive animation of characters, props and cameras
- Working with a director and/or supervisor, as well as a team of fellow animators to create high quality animation sequences on tight timelines
For this role, you'll need...
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience in Animation
- Expertise in MotionBuilder and Maya
- A history of working with motion capture data
- Excellent key-frame expertise and skills
- Good showreel showcasing animated works
- Strong collaborative mindset and able to work well in a team
- To be well organised and able to determine most efficient method of completing tasks considering quality and time
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Bonus points if you have…
- Professional experience with facial mocap data
- A industry background with real-time work
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of photography principles, storytelling and movie making
- Strong technical capabilities with the ability to solve problems
If you'd like to learn more information about this excellent role, call +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com now!