We are supporting CI games with their recruitment campaign to hire a Senior Creature Animator to work on their Hexworks studio Lords of the Fallen franchise. If you have a strong passion to develop dark fantasy action-RPGs, then this is the prefect role for you!
Your key responsibilities will be…
- Produce high quality animations which create thrilling, story-driven moments
- Work closely with the Rigging and Pipeline departments providing suggestions and feedback to improve character setup, rigs, and tool functionality
- Communication with the Outsourcing team
- Meet delivery deadlines under production constraints
- Work closely with Supervisors and Pipeline department to develop tools and workflows associated with animation
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role include…
- A thorough knowledge of Maya
- Experience on Motion Capture cleaning and Keyframe Animation
- Experience on creature and bipedal Animation
- An excellent understanding of rigs and typical rigging set-ups and transferring data between tools
- Superb problem-solving skills and ability to take the initiative and offer ideas and suggestions
- Excellent listening and communication skills, and the ability to receive direction and criticism
- Demonstrates an excellent aesthetic eye, anticipating potential problems
Bonus points for if you have….
- A traditional animation and/or art background
- Good knowledge of cinematic language and camera terminology
CI games have development studios in Warsaw, Barcelona, Bucharest, and the US and are best known for the Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise and the Lords of the Fallen franchise – which has recently surpassed three million copies sold.
The studio will provide a range of perks and benefits including a profit share program, health insurance, flexible hours and a host of social benefits.