ASOBO Studio, which brought you A Plague Tale and Microsoft Flight Simulator to name a couple, are now looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their ranks!
Located in beautiful Bordeaux, this studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Constructing the movements of game elements, object physics and trajectory calculations
- Input analysis and treatment
- Programming the cameras contextually for in-game interactions
- Developing AI behaviour for characters or elements
- Implementing game rules and the communication systems between characters and elements of the game
- User interface and menu programming as well as animations, FX and sound
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A relevant degree and/or experience in image analysis and treatment
- Extensive background in dynamic in-game video
- Proficiency in the use of physics engines
- Expertise with path finding and artificial intelligence
- Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX and GPAD)
Created in 2002 by a group of video game enthusiasts, Asobo Studio is considered as a leading PC and console video games development studio.They've created successful games adapted from famous brands, RnD on next generation equipment based games (360 kinect, PS3 move, Wii, HoloLens...), and critically acclaimed original IP's.
Coding on several platforms with an emphasis on team work, and excellent internal communication, they've created superior development crew and gained the trust of the most renowned companies in the worldwide Entertainment industry, including...
High-standard licensors (Disney, Pixar, Universal, Fox, Hasbro)
Leading publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters, FOCUS)
Cutting-edge first parties (Microsoft)