Novarama Technology are about to go stratospheric and are looking to recruit a team of Senior and Lead C++ programmers to join the team for the exciting times ahead.
Working out of their incredible studio in Barcelona, they are about to embark on a project bigger than they've ever attempted before. To enable them to do this, they are looking to bring in programmers of all specialisms (engine, graphics, gameplay etc) who ideally have AA to AAA experience to help elevate them to a new level.
Have you ever had the experience of knowing something huge but not being able to tell anyone about it? Well we are experiencing that right now with the roles that we're helping recruit for.
The skills and Experience you'll need to succeed...
- A proven track record as a Senior / Lead Programmer
- Credits on a shipped AA or AAA project
- An in-depth comprehension of C++ programming techniques, with an ability to display this in practice
- An Innovative thought process with a natural ability for problem-solving
- An aptitude for working in highly collaborative, interdisciplinary, and iterative environments
- A firm grasp of development processes, workflows, and tools
- Unreal Engine capability on a modern console environment is a plus
Some of the benefits of working with Noverama Technology include...
- Market leading remuneration package
- Remote working for the foreseeable future
- Relocation and visa support
This studio was founded with a simple idea in mind, to create innovative games with mass-market appeal. Their focus has always been on the playability of their games, not commercial success. They advance the art of making games, creating the kind of innovation millions of people enjoy playing, keeping their games fresh and successful.