Codemasters Birmingham are searching for a Senior or Mid-level Tools Programmer to join their team and help continue to push the boundaries on what is possible, all while delivering a genuine AAA racing experience to the masses via their award-winning official FORMULA 1™ franchise.
As a part of their team, you will work and learn alongside some of the best industry talent, and if you're looking to work within an inclusive environment, that promotes time for self-development and career progression, then look no further.
You will apply your extensive experience to design, implement and document code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team and testing your work and fixing bugs. Acting as a coach and mentor for staff, you'll be a great example of good engineering practices.
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A solid understanding of C# and scripting languages (e.g Python, Perl, Powershell)
- A firm grasp of of GUI Toolkits (e.g WPF, Qt, WxWidgets)
- A background developing on console and PC platforms including debugging and profiling
- Previous contribution to the delivery of full game projects
- Computer architecture expertise
Bonus points if you have...
- At least one major high-level language, including C++
- Experience in process automation
- A comprehension of Continuous Build Systems
Codemasters, can offer genuine career progression and development opportunities, in what is surely the greatest entertainment industry to be a part of. They strongly believe in recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop their culture of growth and inclusion.
Remote options are available for this role - please contact us for more information.