We’re supporting Splash Damage in their search for a Senior Producer to drive the vision of their games from conception through launch and into Games as a Service.
As a core member of their Product Management team, you'll join the effort of forming enthusiastic cross-functional teams in crafting incredible player experiences and be the keeper of the content roadmap and responsible for continually developing it based on data and trends.
You will assist in building and operating games beyond players expectations, driving content roadmaps, in-game events, game economies and feature development to simply make games better for players.
You'll encourage teams to collaborate, pushing for their ideas and suggestions and help to conceptualize, deliver, improve, and influence creative product at every stage of the production.
Key responsibilities include…
- Leading the product team to deliver on project vision and goals
- Lead improvements based on user feedback and KPIs to improve the playing experience
- Oversea the ideation process and features requirements
- Guide the team to deliver on release goals
- Lead the user testing process and make optimization decisions from metrics to ensure the high overall quality of the completed product
What you will you bring to the role…
- Goal oriented with a focus on progress, product quality and the delivery of both
- Ability to prioritise and hone in on what’s required to ensure progress is made
- Able to connect player engagement efforts to a broader vision and understand how to create content players will appreciate and want to share over and over
- Leadership that empowers others in an environment of shared ownership, accountability, and collaboration
- Excellent communicator who doesn’t shirk from honest, supportive, and tactful feedback
- Analytical mind with the skill to process data and improve the product’s key metrics
- An understanding of what impacts player experiences and a player first focus
Splash Damage have a studio culture rooted in an open, friendly, and collaborative environment, they believe fostering a diverse culture is the best way to build both games and their studio. An approach supported by their numerous awards, including a ‘World-Class’ accreditation by Best Companies and being named one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to work for.
While their offices are based in Bromley, UK, they offer progressive working patterns, including hybrid working and remote working to give staff the flexibility to decide how to do their best work.
Splash Damage also provide a whole host of perks and benefits including, visa and relocation support, performance-related pay system on top of your basic wage, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance scheme and private medical and dental cover.