We are supporting 10 Chambers as they look for an experienced Senior Project Manager to become the structural and communicative bridge between departmental teams.
10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. They are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. They are currently working on GTFO, a co-op FPS game, and also just started working on their next project: A cooperative heist FPS with a techno-thriller theme.
As a Senior Project Manager at 10 Chambers, you will establish methodologies and structures for various teams together with the Development Director, working closely with other directors and product owners, monitoring and following up on the production planning on a daily basis.
- Closely monitor and follow up on production progress, highlighting risks before they become problems, and sharing reports on status to leadership
- Evolve production methods and toolset by finding the best balance between known best practice and creative solutions
- Drive the daily cooperation and communication within your assigned product teams and across dependent teams in the project
- Work with discipline leads to manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project life cycle, ensuring the quality of deliverables whilst maintaining team health
- Run and manage various initiatives across the project and studio as directed
- 5+ years of project management experience in game development, while releasing games for PC and console
- Great understanding of game production lifecycles
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceedingly resourceful
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail
- Understanding for sensitivity and diplomacy in creative and dynamic projects
- Excellent English, both written and verbal