Koch Media are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Publishing Producer to oversee and manage a wide variety of games from initiation throughout release and post launch.
In this role, you will have the chance to collaborate with game studios around the world, and stakeholders across different departments throughout the organization. You will be leading the communication on publisher side and monitoring the development, as well as supporting the development team.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Evaluating product milestones and provide regular feedback to the development team
- Planning and monitoring the product's schedule on the publisher side, considering the other publishing teams' processes and mediating among their needs
- Ensuring that all key stakeholders on the development team and publisher side are kept informed and aligned on the product direction, priorities as well as project updates
- Analysing game development artefacts and contracts, to create a clear mandate for the product
- Identifying all relevant project risks in collaboration with the development team, collaborating on plans for their mitigation and contingencies
- Collaborating with internal publisher product development specialists for UXR, Design and Art - when needed - to ensure product quality goals and requirements are met
- Coordinating the development team from the publishing side in the preparation of Milestones deliveries and submissions
- Maintaining close communication with the development team and being present on-site at the studio when needed
- Championing the product on the publishing side and present it when requested to stakeholders and events
The Skills and experience you'll need...
- A minimum of 6 years of professional development in Producing/Project management, having shipped multiple games (Console games preferred)
- Proficiency with game development pipelines and workflows across different disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skillset in English
- Ability to build, track, and maintain large scale production schedules
- An eye to evaluate the product quality/maturity at different stages of development
- Specialised with Jira project management tools
- Extensive knowledge of games and trends
Bonus points if you have...
- Previous Senior Producer experience working for a large publishing organisation
- Game development expertise
- An active passion for gaming
Some of the benefits of working with Koch Media include…
- A diverse and inclusive working environment, fostering a collaborative working atmosphere
- Fully remote opportunity to further support a sustainable and healthy work-life balance
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Team building events that may include travelling to the Headquarters in Munich, Germany or other locations
- Organisation wide promotions, allowing access to the latest games, films and other media from within the Embracer Group, which includes franchises such as: Metro, Saints Row, Dead Island, Borderlands, TimeSplitters, etc.)