We’re working with CI Games to hire a Senior VFX Artist to work on their new project in the Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise.
Founded in 2002, CI Games have been creating globally recognised titles for close to twenty years including the fan-celebrated Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise which has sold over 13 million copies worldwide.
CI Games have operational studios in Warsaw, Barcelona, Bucharest, and the US. This Senior VFX Artist position is with the Warsaw studio and can be worked onsite or remotely, remote workers will be required to work hours that are within 2 hours of 10am – 4pm CET.
- Create high fidelity VFX for in-game characters, bosses, and environments
- Assist with researching VFX technical advancements for Unreal Engine 4
- Define workflows and pipelines with designers, programmers, and animators to secure an efficient flow from departments involved in VFX
- Help the Tech Lead define and establish technical constraints for VFX
- Support environment creation and gameplay with VFX
- Report to the Art Director for the final visuals of all VFX
- Coordinate with the Technical Director regarding optimization of VFX
- Contribute to the estimation, planning, and prioritisation of tasks with the production team for VFX
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 3+ years games industry VFX experience with one or more released titles
- Full life cycle production experience
- Experience with 3d Studio Max or Maya
- Have an eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current project’s art style and work within those limitations
- Able to find balance between quality and performance
- Deep knowledge of VFX principals and good sense of timing and staging
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
- Fluent in English
- Player experience with a broad range of games
CI Games offer a range of perks and benefits to their team including a profit share program and medical insurance.