We're working with Plaion to help them find a Spanish Community Manager. As a publisher with a broad and rich portfolio they are looking for an expert Community and Social Media Manager with a great native understanding of local cultures and trends that is comfortable building, nurturing and engaging a community on any platform, while working with a variety of titles from AAA to Indies.
Plaion have published over 200 games under the Deep Silver label since 2003, including own games like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the gritty, post-apocalyptic Metro series!
For this Community Manager role you should be organised and enjoy working on and managing multiple projects simultaneously, you will be a strong communicator and be comfortable and adept at delivering feedback from a game’s community.
As an experienced industry Community Manager, you will appreciate and cherish the need to build a diverse community to gather feedback from a range of personalities and playing styles.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Maintaining and developing Deep Silver Channels
- Liaising with the regional team to share Community Best Practices
- Present regional community reports to highlight findings and progress
- Work with the team to ensure consistent communication and coordination with Marketing and Brand on Community objectives and initiatives
- Monitoring and identifying relevant trends in the industry and incorporate them into your content pipeline
- Creating social and community campaigns, as well as activation opportunities relevant to your territory
- Liaison with colleagues by regularly sharing reports and findings pertinent to your specific community
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Native fluency in Spanish
- Business proficient fluency in English
- 4+ years of Community & Social Media Management
- Preferably 3+ years' working within Gaming Industry
- A background of social copywriting to a tone of voice
- Background of growing communities or creating new communities and setting them up for success
- Adept knowledge of MS Office
***This role can be hybrid or remote from the UK or the EU***