- Posted 23 January 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJoanne Fili
Here at Aardvark Swift we're looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team that's driven by games, fuelled by talent!
We are a highly successful, award-winning recruitment agency based in Rotherham. We have been placing great candidates in their dream jobs for over 30 years, developing a huge network of contacts along the way and evolving alongside the industry we service and the studios and brands we work with. This experience combined with our forward-thinking, fresh approach makes us the best in the business.
We are not your average recruitment agency and our passion for the job shines through in everything we do.
Why work for Aardvark Swift …
Here at Aardvark Swift, we value our team and are continuously looking at how we can support our employees.
Working here you will get: -
- Highly competitive salary and commission based structure
- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Personalised career pathway and development opportunities with access to our Aardvark Swift training academy
- Westfield healthcare
- 22 days annual leave – plus bank holidays AND Festive shutdown
- Early finish Friday's
- Monthly performance and Core Value awards
- Extended fitness lunch breaks
- Team events and activities
- International travel
- Office console and games
What you will bring to us …
We are driven by our core values in everything we do and we are looking for people who can embody these values ...
- We’re TEAMCENTRIC; we are positive team players, and we support each other
- We’re RESOURCEFUL; we are adaptable and are not fazed by challenges
- We DELIVER; we are accountable and take ownership to produce results
- We GRAFT; we work hard and give our best consistently
- We go ABOVE AND BEYOND; we are prepared to go the extra mile where needed
You will need to show us that you have …
- 6 or more GSCEs at Grade C (4) or above, including English and Maths
- 2 or more A Levels (or equivalent) at Grade C (4) or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships
- Resilience and a willingness to learn and progress
- You should demonstrate our Core Values
Your day-to-day will include….
- Telescreen potential candidates and develop a good understanding of what the candidate does and what they are looking for in a new role
- Screen CVs from candidates
- Log information into the database and ensure records are updated accurately
- Support consultants with recruitment admin, adding candidates to the database, preparing CVs and updating client and candidate files
- Expand your knowledge of the video games industry and the roles and studios we work with
- Support with other tasks in line with company requirements
Unsure if this is the role for you? Some of our most successful team members have come from hospitality, sales/telesales, retail, and customer service backgrounds so get in touch to take the first step to developing a career in recruiting for the games industry.