Would you like to work as a Tools Programmer for the independent AAA studio behind the famed HITMAN franchise and winner of the Best Technology Award at Nordic Game 2019?
As a member of the Tools and Engine team, you will be developing and customising game technology and features, taking responsibility for a part of their toolset and pipelines, alongside constructing the tech platform to develop completely new, future titles.
IO Interactive utilises their very own state-of-the-art proprietary engine, Glacier, with the inclusion of a WYSIWYG editor that allows content creators to set up the game efficiently. As part of the team, you will design and implement (C++ and C#) improvements to this editor and the associated tools.
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A proficiency in C++, C/C#, and code design
- A capability in breaking down and assessing your own assignments, as well as contributing to the analysis of tasks external to you
- A cognisance of attributes appeal to users
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Bonus points if you have...
- A background in tools programming on AAA title(s)
- A profound grasp of content pipelines for game production
- Previous experience with agile methodologies
- A master’s degree (though not essential)
Some of the benefits of working with IO Interactive include...
- Relocation support, paid temporary accommodation, flights, and visas for you and your family to either Copenhagen or Malmo
- Pension scheme
- Free private healthcare
- 6 weeks annual vacation (in addition to national holidays)
- Work flexibility
Founded more than 20 years ago, with offices in both Copenhagen and Malmö, IO Interactive is famed for the creation of several AAA games including Hitman, Kane & Lynch, Freedom Fighters, and their latest title, Project 007.
***Choice of studio available - Copenhagen, DK / Malmö, SE***