Ubisoft Montpellier, the development team behind Beyond Good Evil 2, have an opening in their team for a specialist C# Tools Programmer.
For this role you will bring a track record in Game development, experience working with windows presentation foundation (WPF) and a keen eye for solving technical issues.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Improving the game editor, tools and production pipelines in collaboration with the production team
- Contributing to the development of the common framework used by all tools, as well as to the development of job specific tools
- Collaborating with people with a lot of different profiles, such as texture artists, level designers or sound designers
- Working with engine and tools teams around the world to ensure consistent development processes and efficient information sharing
- Utilising your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A mastery in C # and in the .NET framework
- Professional development in Winforms or WPF
- A proficiency in C ++
- A specialisation in script languages (Lua, Python, MaxScript)
- Practical knowledge of Perforce and versioning systems
- An expertise with processing tools and languages (SQL, Excel)
- Experience with engines or production tools: Unreal Engine, Unity, etc
- Knowledge of graphical production tools (3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder)
You'll also need...
- Problem solving skills
- A passion for tool optimization and team productivity
- An aptness for working effectively within a team
- Fluency in professional, written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Strong organisational capabilities translating to effective independent working
This is an opportunity to live on the Mediterranean, working for one of the biggest game studios on the planet and being part of a team creating an incredible game.