We're working with Wooga to support their search for a Unity Game Engineer.
Wooga keep intrigue and a sense of discovery at the heart of their Games and they like everyone in their studio to do the same. Whether you’re a developer in the studio or a player on June’s Journey “what’s next?” should be the question you’re always asking.
So, what’s next, for you? Could it be joining Wooga as a Unity Game Engineer As a member of the Wooga dev team you’ll collaborate with colleagues to craft the best story-driven casual games.
You’ll be joining a diverse team from 49 different nations, all pulling together under the Wooga banner. You’ll add your own experience to the melting pot to create mobile experiences that are played by millions. With collaboration at the heart of Wooga’s processes you will have the chance to work on open source projects that can reach far beyond the walls of the Alexanderplatz studio.
What you can expect your role to include….
- Code in all areas of game development to make a complete product
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Mentor junior team members
- Collaborate and share your methods and best practices with colleagues
The skills and experience you’ll need include…
- 3+ years of Unity experience
- Expert C# knowledge
- Familiar with architectural concepts, live ops development or shaders / ray tracing
- Able to optimise your code to work with the quirks of mobile platforms
Bonus xp if you have experience of programming for Mobile / Casual / Hyper Casual games.
Wooga also offer some fantastic perks including…
- Relocation package where an agency sorts out everything for you. All you need to do is pack your bag and plan which part of Berlin you want to visit first
- Your travel, visa (if required), temporary accommodation and your new permanent home are all sorted for you for a hassle-free move
- A 1000 Euro Work from Home bonus to set up your WFH office, as you see fit
- Want to continue your development? Take advantage of a 2000 Euro course bonus. Wooga have an unparalleled attention to detail and they sustain this in part by encouraging everyone to keep on developing their knowledge