We are supporting Toadman Interactive as they search for a VFX Artist to join their studio the beautiful area of Skanstull in Stockholm.
Toadman Interactive believe that game development is not a straightforward production process, but an act of creation, they have an inclusive, creative, and friendly environment where they build games together that they themselves want to play.
As a VFX Artist at Toadman you will take ownership of all the tasks within your discipline in a close collaboration with Game Design and Art Direction. You will need a broad understanding and interest for different visual effects and be able to produce ideas for creating environmental VFX to help enhance the mood and immersion of game environments.
In this role, you will….
- Create amazing looking VFX to support gameplay
- Create a broad spectrum of visual effects for weapons, abilities, environmental, gameplay feedback
- Have a solid understanding of shaders and particle workflows
- Take ownership over the game’s visual effects
- Collaborate with Game Design and Art Direction
The skills and experience you will bring to the role…
- 2 or more years of VFX experience and a strong portfolio
- Experience of working with VFX in a 3D engine, preferably Unreal or Unity
- A collaborative personality
- A curiosity to find ways of improving gameplay experience
Bonus points if you have at least one game shipped.