We're working with Plarium to locate a talented 3D Animation Artist who would enjoy working with creative leeway. As a Character Animator for Plarium your role will encompass all the stages of development, including generating ideas, sketches and animating.
Working with the Animation Lead, you will be responsible for animation asset creation and implementation for the key movement systems within the game.
Your primary responsibilities will include...
- Delivering high quality 3D animations in various styles
- Responsible for animation asset creation
- Implementation of key movement systems within the game using the Unity game engine
- Collaborate with designers and artists to create animation assets that fulfil the requirements of the project’s game and visual design
- Demonstrate expert understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative
The key skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a 3D character animation in the game industry
- Strong understanding of animation principles
- Detailed understanding of animation theory and technique as applied to 3D human bipedal figures
- 3d Studio Max
- Animation workflow experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable with stylised and realistic styles
- Experienced working with a Unity engine Animation implementation process
- Solid and up to date demo reel
Bonus XP if you have...
- Experience of MOBA,RPG games
- Experience of CAT rig
Plarium was founded in 2009 to create great online games, in 2011 they shifted focus MMO strategy games, and after releasing Total Domination they haven’t looked back.
The success of Total Domination prompted Plarium to open state-of-the-art studios around the world to develop more award-winning hardcore MMORTS titles for Internet browsers, social networks, and mobile devices, including acclaimed social titles include Vikings: War of Clans, the Stormfall franchise, as well as non-MMORTS breakouts like Raid: Shadow Legends and Lost Island: Blast Adventure.
Plarium push the boundaries of online gaming and are dedicated to the creation of competitive, accessible, highly immersive online game worlds, with their titles currently enjoyed by 400 million people across 150 countries!