Aardvark Swift are working with one of the world longest running and experienced specialist providers for the Global Gaming Industry – Universally Speaking. Due to growth, they are now are looking to bring on board a Localisation QA Project Manager!
Universally Speaking offer QA, Localization and Audio Solutions which are trusted by some of the worlds largest entertainment studios!
In this role, you will be...
- Handling Localisation QA requests and queries from clients efficiently
- Establishing efficient processes for a project/client
- Providing swift answers and resolutions to quality issues and client concerns
- Performing project planning and risk assessment prior to allocation
- Assessing requests, producing quotes for prospective clients, planning the LQA process.
- Maintaining, coordinating, and supervising the teams of LQA Testers and Leads
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for the quality of all final deliveries
- Maintaining project tracking, ensure timely deliveries
- Quality-checking linguists and vendors work
- Working closely with the sales development team to establish client patterns, pursue sales opportunities, etc.
- Manage the in-house management software daily, ensuring that all information entered is accurate and up to date
- Helping with writing training documentation
- Ensuring project management is always up to date
For this role, you will need...
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Excel
- To understand file functionality and compatibility
- To be quality-focused with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to perform the role of a company ambassador
- To be inspiring and an effective leader, capable of organising and motivating oneself and others.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- The right to work and be based in the UK
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience in LQA or Localisation
- Strong knowledge of game localisation procedures
- Multi-lingual fluency (native speaker of at least one additional language other than English).
- Great knowledge of CAT tools, such as memoQ.
Just some of the benefits of working with Universally Speaking include...
- Lunch and Learns
- Management Development
- Wellbeing Portal including Live Chat and Support
- Mini Health checks
- Access to Counselling and structured therapy
- Online CBT
- Perks and Discounts
- Qualified nurses on hand to offer support on a range of medical or health-related issues offering practical information and advice
- Social events and celebrations
***This role can be worked from either their Liverpool or Wyboston Lakes Studio***