We’re working with Ballistic Moon as they look to bring in a Producer to their growing team.
Ballistic Moon are an independent game studio based in the Southeast of England with a team of highly experienced and talented developers focused on creating exceptional and innovative games for console and PC platforms.
They are working with a prestigious publisher in the early stages of an exciting new AAA project, so they are looking to expand their team to accommodate this growth.
You will play a key role in fostering a culture of trust and support that encourages the team to work in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
- Efficiently facilitate team focused stand-ups
- Ensure alignment across the team concerning goals and priorities
- Actively manage dependencies and blockers
- Proactively drive to expose project risks and mitigation strategies early
- Effectively communicate proposals to Seniors and follow through with action
- Work closely with the Design team to ensure the production process delivers on the creative and quality aspirations for the project
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 3+ years working as a Producer within a game studio
- Worked from start to ship on one or more major console or PC project
- Highly experienced in Agile development process
- Expert using JIRA, excellent understanding of reporting and acting on key metrics
- Accomplished communicator. Able to motivate and articular laterally across the team
- Expert using MS tools, such as Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus points if you…
- Have a solid understanding of modern game engines
- Are an enthusiastic console or PC game