We’re looking for a Senior AI Software Engineer to join Stellar Entertainment's established team and work on a AAA arcade racing title being built in Unreal 5 for Gen 5 consoles and PC.
You will lead the collaboration with your colleagues to design and architect AI features and systems from the ground up. As a Senior AI Engineer you will be a key part of the game-play experience team ensuring engaging, challenging and fun experiences for players.
You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining best practices for the engineering team and help troubleshoot development issues, and work closely with the Game Design and Vehicle design teams, reviewing requirements and feature specifications and providing AI-specific solutions and insights.
This role is available in either the UK or Netherlands office, alternatively the studio can accept remote working requests from Spain.
- Design, and architect AI solutions with the team, and technical director
- Deliver high quality, optimised, clean code
- Set standards and lead by example
- Improve overall code quality, e.g. by code reviews
- Guide, coach, and mentor associate engineers
- Help improving processes, and pipelines
- Work on the overall career paths within Stellar Entertainment
- 3+ years games industry with experience working on AAA games
- Experienced in developing advanced AI features and systems on at least one published title
- Solid debugging and optimisation skills in C++
- Proactive, with an open mind and ready to bring ideas to the group
- Unreal Engine experience is desirable but not essential
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare Plan including dental and optical support, mental health, online GP
- Life Assurance and Pension Plan
- Access to cutting-edge hardware