We’re supporting Steel City Interactive as they search for a passionate AI Programmer to take ownership of the AI implementation of their games.
Steel City Interactive are a creative bunch, actively generating ideas and bringing collective skills, experiences, and storytelling to their innovative creative process.
You will join a fast-growing, dynamic games studio to work on cutting edge technology and exciting new games for PS4 and PS5, Xbox One and Series X, and PC. You will take ownership and responsibility for developing features, whilst working with the wider team on planning and delivery.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Working as part of the AI team, reviewing, refining, and making improvements to the current AI solution
- Working with design and QA to address bugs and feedback on AI implementation
- Implementing new behaviours for AI based on design requirements
- Creating Technical design documents
- Carrying out code reviews
- Experience working as an AI programmer at a previous studio, having shipped 1 or more AAA titles
- Able to listen to and react to feedback from Design and QA
- Experience working on AI systems using middleware engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Previous experience implementing navigation and decision-making AI systems to provide an engaging PVE experience for players
- Proficiency in C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits...
- Relocation benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Discount Club
- Company-paid social events