We are supporting Daedalic Entertainment as they look for a Build Engineer to join their team.
The studio are a really passionate team that is well known for adventure game masterpieces including Silence, The Deponia Series, Edna & Harvey, The Dark Eye: Memoria and now the upcoming The Lord of The Rings – Gollum ™ which will be released on PC & Console!
- Build and maintain a new build pipeline (CI)
- Connect the CI to various platform backends (Sony, Microsoft, Epic and other stores)
- Automate and expand content pipelines (Maya, Unreal etc.)
- Previous experience in CI & process automation, as well as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Bash, Shell, and Python
- Applied experience with the Unreal Engine (UE4 and ideally also UE5) and are confident in the daily use of the Unreal Build Pipeline
- Knowledge of the programming language C++
- Understanding with Source Control
It's a bonus if you have…
- Experience dealing with Perforce and Maya Automation
- Previous experience with tooling and process optimisation in the Unreal Engine
- Past experience scripting with Groovy