We are supporting Codeglue as they look for a passionate C++/C# Programmer to join their programming team on a multitude of exciting projects.
Founded in 2000, Codeglue have continued to grow with the mission to put player experience first with all of their games, whether it’s a port of an existing game or one of Codeglue’s own in-house developed games. They are looking for a generalist programmer with the skills and experience to pick up any part of their project’s programming, whether it be gameplay and engine to UI and back-end.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Solid proficiency in C++
- 3 or more years programming experience in the games industry
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce clear progress reports
- Experience with Unreal or custom C++ engines
- Previous experience with Unity/C#
- Strong optimisation skills