- Posted 09 August 2022
- Salary £400 - £550 Per Day
- Contact NameJordan Langley
Casual Game Artist
Winkel Games - London, UK
Winkel is based in central London and has a clear strategy to develop and publish hyper-casual mobile games. Comprised of an industry veterans, they have started from scratch with no pre-conditions, no baggage, no boundaries and no games! Everything is new, exciting and fun.
Due to their tremendous success so far, Winkel are looking for a Casual Game Artist to join their close-knit team. This is a remote contract position on a 6 month rolling contract - with an option of this becoming a permanent role.
You will be...
- Creating high quality 2D and 3D art for Skill Cash mini games and original casual games
- Creating art from idea to implementation
- Proactively polishing and refining art during the implementation stage
- Collaborating with programmers, designers and product managers
- Working from a brief and match the existing art direction
The skills and experience you'll need...
- 3+ years of experience in game development
- At least one shipped title where you were responsible for art from idea to implementation.
- Experience with Unity
- Strong 3D modelling skills, ideally in Maya, and experience with 2D art.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.