Aardvark Swift are working with NetEase Games to help them find an experienced Chinese to English Localisation tester.
NetEase Games have developed and published some insane mobile and pc titles which include Marvel Super War, Naraka: Bladepoint, Harry Potter: Magic Awakened, Dead by Daylight: Mobile, EVE Echoes and many more!
This is your opportunity to play a pivotal localisation role on a range of titles.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Translating, proofreading, and auditing product localisation
- Communicating with localisation vendors/providers
- Offering advice to development teams according to local customs
- Conducting surveys to analyse player preferences
- Tracking gaming trends and assessing player demands
- Organizing in-game/offline events and manage player relationships
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- Proficient in game localisation and QA processes
- Professional experience in localisation project management working on MOBA/FPS/TPS/SLG/Narrative-based games
- Familiar with gaming culture (any experience as a guild leader or forum moderator would be ideal)
- Native English speaker who can communicate in Chinese (written and spoken) at a professional level
- Well-informed gamer capable of offering unique insights about the gaming industry
- Experienced with popular mobile, console, and PC titles
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- Deep understanding of Chinese culture and its internet culture
***Remote role from within North America***