No Code are on the hunt for a DevOps and Build Engineer to join the tight-knit independent development studio well known for creating multiple award-winning games that stand shoulder-to-shoulder with games 20x their budget and development team size.
Churning out these critically acclaimed and award-winning games on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Switch since 2015, the No Code team are comprised of individuals who have previously worked on titles such as Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA V, EVE: Online and more, bringing the experience of high-polish AAA development to the experimental nature of indie projects.
No Code's titles include the likes of “Observation”, 'Stories Untold' and the “The House Abandon”, all of which won awards, with Observation appearing across PC, PS4 and Xbox One. In 2020 Observation brought home the BAFTA for Best British Game, crediting No Code with being the first all-Scottish studio to ever win the award.
They are currently on the lookout for a DevOps/Build Engineer to cover a wide range of areas within the studio, ranging from general infrastructure to DevOps and Tools.
In this role, you will...
- Build out and maintain studio IT infrastructure
- Develop, Run and Improve continuous integration systems
- Expand upon automation infrastructure
- Assist with development of tools and game projects as required
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- Expertise with Linux, source control, and continuous integration systems
- Specialisation with AWS, Perforce, Github and Jenkins
- Willingness to take initiative with expanding and improving infrastructure
- Fluency in python and C#/C++ highly beneficial
- Willingness to adopt and train in new systems and languages
Studio perks and benefits include...
- £2K relocation expenses
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Life Insurance Policy (including health support services)
- 33 days holiday per year
- Free Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Flexible Daily Working Hours