We’re searching for a Game Analyst to join the team a Plarium, one of the biggest mobile, social and web-based developers and publishers in the world!
Plarium are dedicated to the creation of competitive, compelling, and highly immersive online games such as Raid:Shadow Legends and Vikings:War of Clan, with more than 400 million players have played their games to date!
Plarium are working on their next big RPG game and are now looking for their first ever Game Analyst to join their ranks, tis is a great chance to make your mark with an ambitious studio and become integral in all things analytics for their new game.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Providing data, information, and insights too teams across the studio
- Recognizing relevant KPIs to focus on for different parts of the product
- Identifying and communicating key trends and actionable development improvements
- Providing supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Defining the dashboards and the reports the studio wants to have internally for analysis
- Maintaining changes in previously designed dashboards
- Working together with the existing BI team to maximize in-house capabilities
- Supplying external data teams with all necessary information from inside the studio
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- 3+ years industry experience as a Game Analyst
- Degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, or another quantitative field
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Familiarity with Mongo DB is an advantage
- Strong background in Data Visualisation (Qlik Sense, Grafana, Tableau)
- High communication and project management skills
***Remote role from within UK/EU***