General Software Developer (Location Options)
Invincibles Studio Ltd - Preston, UK
***This role can be worked from either of Invincibles' studios in Leeds or Preston in the UK***
Invincibles Studio are looking for a talented C# software engineer with a strong all-round grounding to work principally on the Soccer Manager Mobile project.
This is a varied role; one month you could be designing and implementing a brand new gameplay module (or overhauling
an existing one), the next month, brushing up an area of the UI or working on some match improvements – You won’t be short on variety.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Owning areas of engine code and maintain and support them across all supported platforms
- Designing and developing new gameplay functionality, principally for mobile
- Improving and maintaining existing gameplay modules
- Contributing to the development of new user interface functionality
- Working with other teams at Invincibles Studio to help integrate shared code where necessary
- Analysing, debugging and fixing issues
- Working closely with artists, developers and producers
You will already have...
- Significant professional experience using C# as the main language
- Knowledge of the latest standards and best practices
- Knowledge of football
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated work ethic and the ability to work closely with team members across all disciplines
A bonus if you have...
- An interest and knowledge in game design
- Experience in mobile gaming and cross-platform development
- Good knowledge of Unity
Invincibles Studio is a world leading developer of sports management simulations. Founded in 2006, Invincibles Studio is an independent games studio based primarily in Preston with a small
studio in Leeds.
Invincibles Studio has enjoyed sustained commercial success for its extremely detailed and immersive simulation experiences. Its games are amongst the highest-rated mobile games and
achieve millions of downloads each year.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, please get in touch!
Contact Andrew via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)1709 834 777