Lead AI Programmer (Remote Options)
CI Games – Warsaw, PL
***This role can be worked on a remote basis or onsite from the Warsaw office***
CI Games, the studio behind the hit Sniper:Ghost Warrior Franchise and Lords of the Fallen 2 are on looking to add a Lead AI Programmer to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone already in a Lead role or with experience as a Senior Programmer and looking to step up.
The studio was founded in 2002 and close to celebrating their 20 year anniversary as an independent developer and publisher. As well as Warsaw they have studios in CI Games S.A. have operational studios in Barcelona, Bucharest and the US.
As a Lead AI Programmer, you will...
- Implement the required AI solutions for the game, coping with the game design intentions and the technical requirements to secure performance
- Work with and discuss needs from other departments and participate on the generation of cost-effective pipelines
- Supervise the code build by other programmers related to AI, to secure the correct usage of the features, and the adaptability of the AI systems
- Understand, plan and work on any required AI feature in coordination with the rest of the code team (engineers and gameplay programmers)
- Work on other non-AI features or sub-features assigned, when required
- Take full responsibility of the assigned tasks from start to finish
- Contribute to UI / UX if needed
- Develop backend code for enemy and player skills, RPG systems, etc.
- Work on specific tools requested by combat designers
- Make sure all features are networked
- Work on TRCs related to AI
For this role, you will need...
- 4 years of experience as senior or lead AI programmer (Big plus if part of those 4+ years of experience were spent developing FPS Shooter / Tactical FPS games)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience building AI systems for several Unreal Engine 4 PC/Console/Mobile games
- Deep familiarity, experience and knowledge using Unreal Engine Blueprints and C++ across the entire pipeline of 3D game development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Open, creative mind and passion for learning and mentoring other team members
- Comfortable working in a high-growth environment
- Fluency in English
Just some of the benefits of working with CI Games include...
- Very attractive work with an excellent team and international environment
- Participation in a profit share program
- Social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, 100% payable sick leave)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00 CET)
- Remote work or from Warsaw studio
If you are interested in applying for this role, get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1709 834777.