Ballistic Moon are on the hunt for a Lead Artist to join their independent studio based in the South East of England. They are a tight knit, enthusiastic team of highly experienced developers, focused on creating titles that deeply resonate and engage with audiences.
In partnership with a AAA publisher, Ballistic Moon are in the early stages of a major new project as well as creating their own IP!
As a Lead Artist at Ballistic Moon, you will...
- Lead from the front and ensure the art team's output respects the game’s artistic vision
- Relentlessly raise the quality bar, demanding excellence from self and team
- Regularly review and provide feedback to art staff
- Work with producers and specialist art leads to proactively organise the art team
- Inspire, support, and nurture the potential in the artists
- Analyse the visual style and technical execution of the games of competitors
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- 5 years in game development with multiple shipped titles
- 2 or more years of professional development in a art leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of current game art production pipelines and practices
- Working knowledge of engine and tool sets required to generate assets
- Able to produce finished art of exceptional quality
- Collaborative, process driven approach to development
- Creative flare and original thinking
- Understanding of contemporary aesthetics
- Familiarity with current game technology and future ambitions
- Clear and concise written, verbal, and visual communication
Experienced innovators with rock-solid foundations, Ballistic Moon's proven track record allows collaborators to expect the incredible, on budget and on time. Not defined by any genre, they deliver amazing ideas into practical reality, with a hand-picked collection of individuals with complementary strengths that set them worlds apart.