Outerdawn - Auckland, NZ
Outerdawn is seeking an experienced Lead Programmer to join their growing team of developers on some very exciting up-and-coming games! You will be working closely with Designers and Artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of their titles.
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills? Want to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio? Have a proven track record in shipping high quality mobile titles?
Located in the North Shore of Auckland, Outerdawn is committed to becoming a premier games studio in the southern hemisphere. They have a growing team of industry veterans and talented newcomers working in a fun, dynamic and diverse studio, developing multiple new IPs and titles and have room to grow.
For this role, you will need...
- Experience leading a commercial technical team in delivering a title to market
- At least 5 years' industry experience within the mobile sector with 2+ shipped titles
- A passion for producing robust, flexible and extendable gameplay systems in tandem with designers and artists
- Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience
- Practical experience across multiple systems e.g. Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team
- Understanding of and an ability to communicate the balance between technical & design choices and a willingness help resolve any conflicts to provide the best player experience
- A positive and enthusiastic work attitude and a team player who can integrate well into a fun work culture
Just some of the benefits of working with Outerdawn include...
- A competitive salary
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Medical Cover
- The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio
Interested? Want to know more?
Get in touch with Dave at +44 (0)1709 834 777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!