TT Games are looking for a passionate Level Designer to join their team to design and build high quality levels which support the vision of their games.
You will closely collaborate with other disciplines such as Gameplay Coders and Environment Artists by understanding their role and building a positive relationship to ensure that they are involved in the level design process.
- Work with the Lead Level Designer with regular reviews where you will iterate on feedback from the Lead Level Designer and other Level Designers, to reach the agreed quality bar
- Implement level design best practice, and ensure your work maintains stability and quality throughout development
- Take part in level design reviews, and be willing to take feedback and produce solutions
- Test the game regularly, providing feedback in a clear and constructive manner
- Encourage a culture of professionalism, collaboration, and respect
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- Demonstrable games development experience, and with a title shipped on action and adventure titles in a level design position
- Broad knowledge of game and level design with an understanding of layout, combat and encounter design, balancing, flow, difficulty, progression, and usability
- Passion for creating fun and accessible games for children and families
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of scripting gameplay and levels ideally in Blueprint
- Ability to take direction and feedback well
- Experience of UE4/ UE5 is an advantage
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 25 years of success behind their studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
TT Games offers a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive and friendly, with new hybrid and remote work options supported by online collaboration tools, first-class IT support and smart use of their comfortable, well-equipped office environments. The studio provides access to in-house learning and development resources.