- Posted 24 February 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameConnor Green
Merge Games - Manchester, UK
Merge Games are looking for a Producer that's pro-active and team-centric, who loves making and playing games to join the team! As Producer, you will be responsible for producing digital and physical games.
Merge Games is a highly aspirational and growing indie studio who make awesome games to captivate audiences and provide authentic and genuinely satisfying player experiences for people who just want to enjoy gaming. They are a studio which strives to produce awesome games that live long in the memory of the players.
Your role and responsibilities will include...
- Scheduling projects and ensuring changes and concerns are addressed
- Continuous evaluation of the quality of active projects
- Creation, maintenance, and submission of product entries on platform holders’ systems
- Managing external partners
- Working closely with marketing on designated products
The skills and experience you'll need...
- A minimum of one previous Production role held in the video games industry, including full project lifecycle experience
- Current and comprehensive understanding of video game releases and market climate
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with direction and under own initiative, planning and managing high workloads
- A good eye for detail
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of the game development process including console platform considerations
Bonus points if you have skills and experience in...
- Adobe CC suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, etc…)
- Video game retail
- Video game QA process and reporting tools
- Code submission compliance on major platforms
- Major platforms, including XBX|S and PS5
Interested? Want to know more? Get in touch now!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709834777!