First Touch Games are seeking a Producer to join the team in Oxford, delivering a portfolio of football games that have found successful on mobile.
You’ll be a part of a small thriving creative studio of over 30 people, where you’ll be a team player and influence in a way that is professional and friendly, but gets things done. This role is suitable for someone looking to move up from an Associate Producer or has recently become a Producer and is excited by this opportunity.
As a Producer at the studio, you’ll ensure the high quality of releases, working closely with QA, art, code, and product teams. You’ll also design multiple production pipelines and ensure tasks are established, allocated and actively monitored.
- Identify delivery risks and escalate as appropriate
- Seek ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Input into product roadmaps and new features and assist in transforming high level blueprints into detailed implementation
- Implement new specifications, pricing, and product information for inclusion on key mobile platforms, specifically Google Play and the Apple App Store
The skills and experience you’ll being to the role…
- Experience in free-to-play agile mobile gaming environments
- Plan diligently, communicate effectively, and be highly organised, knowing where everything is at
- Passion to develop further in a busy and supportive environment, covering everything from pre-production concepts through to live ops
- Enjoy delivery and execution, taking pride in seeing what needs to be actioned, completed on time, and delivered to a high quality
- Deep interest in mobile games including emerging digital trends
- Proficient in various production management tools including JIRA, Confluence, or similar
- Well versed with suite of Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Highly engaged in football as an interest
Perks and benefits include…
- Relocation support
- Healthcare and pension plan
- Flexible core hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave