Rebellion North are looking for an experienced Producer to work on their games, as well as trusted industry partners on genre-defining AAA IPs. You will have the opportunity to join the ambitious Wakefield team working on multiple projects using different engines including Unreal 5.
As a producer at the studio, you will take responsibility for the efficient running and direction of the projects you are working on. You’ll plan, organise, schedule, and risk manage a brilliant team to ensure that the game is delivered on time and under budget to the highest possible quality.
- Monitor the day to day running of the project, identifying and solving any problems
- Help define and scope core goals of the game to ensure that they are in accordance with all stakeholder requirements and that project scope is suitable for the budget and timescale of the project
- Create and maintain milestone deliverables and definitions to ensure maximum visibility on deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that timely reporting, and fixing of bugs and defects, is maintained throughout the end phase of the project to completion
- Collate weekly reports on the status of the project and deliver the reports to the Head of Studio, specifically highlighting any risks or issues
- Previous experience as a Producer in the games industry
- Demonstrated successful track record in Project Management
- Experience managing individuals using best practice people management techniques
- Proven track record in scheduling successful medium to large scale projects
Perks and benefits include…
- Private Medical Insurance, healthcare cash plan, including dental and vision
- Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Interest Free, Tax-Free loans
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- EAP a range of Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
For 30 years, Rebellion have been creating incredible video games at their multiple studios, but Rebellion is more than just games. They have their own film and mo-cap studio, they create board games, publish books, and through 2000AD, publish comics and graphic novels such as the amazing Judge Dredd.
Rebellion they are proud of their open, friendly, and creative atmosphere. They love what they do, and they have fun doing it! As a big indie developer, they have complete creative freedom over their titles which allows them to work on a massive variety of projects across all the major platforms.