Klang Games are seeking a Product Director to help steer the PO team and drive product strategy for SEED. This title is a large-scale, persistent virtual world that they believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on their players.
They aim to present deep, meaningful subjects in a way that's captivating, easy-to-digest and entertaining for all ages. This is an exciting chance to help them achieve the company vision, to coach team players, and guide teams through the upcoming phases of the game development lifecycle. You would be in a key role, working to enable product owners to make decisions that will affect the outcome of the product.
Additionally, you’ll nurture the team and helping to instil a high level of quality, whilst transforming initiatives from the leadership team into actionable product plans.
- Work closely with all other teams and directors to ensure a general understanding of the product vision and their individual roles in achieving it
- Work with POs leading feature teams to determine priorities and scope adjustments
- Identify and manage relationships with stakeholders and customers, communicating key strategic choices and their implications
- Define the quality and key product metrics for all feature teams to drive through all phases of development
- Work with the player research team to uphold the best target audience experience within the game
- Understand competitive analysis on innovations and trends in gaming or related industries.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
- MMO and/or Games as a Service (GaaS) experience
- Shipped one or more AAA game and participated in the process from pre-production to launch
- Experience as Lead Producer/Game Director for a game
- Ability to translate vision and product strategy into concrete goals, outcomes, and actionable work
- Strong conflict management skills and are able to lead and inspire the product ownership team
- Strong stakeholder management skills through all phases of development
- Sandbox, simulation game genre experience is a bonus