TT Games Studio is seeking an experienced Production Director to oversee and drive the development, release, and growth of a major cross platform title.
Reporting to the Head of Production and Head of Game, you will manage a team of Producers whilst leading, motivating, and organising the development team. Additionally, you will have both Publishing Producers and QA Leadership reporting into you.
You will be passionate about understanding and pre-empting the team’s requirements, building efficient pipelines, and ensuring dependencies are unblocked, to support and drive the implementation and smooth release of exceptional gameplay experiences.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Assisting the Head of Game and Design Director with project direction, planning and scoping
- Interpreting designs and specs into tasks and content and deliver these against milestones and deliverables
- Providing oversight and involvement with development, championing pipeline and workflow efficiencies, risk management and escalation, scheduling, tracking, and resourcing
- Adapting to change, whilst maintain a credible project plan
- Monitoring progress against the schedule and budget
- Guiding the development of robust and sustainable systems, features, and gameplay for a prolonged release strategy, including live production
- Taking ownership of the project Jira database, responsible for the tracking and maintenance of tasks
- Guiding, developing, and motivating direct reports and wider team, to champion delivering exceptional work in a positive, constructive, and enjoyable environment
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Working with the Project QA Leads to ensure any testing requirements are covered
- Championing improvements to the studio’s production practices
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role...
- 5+ years in a production leadership role, in the games industry, on projects at scale
- Successfully ran projects through a full project life cycle, including experience with developing post-launch strategy
- Able to combine studio and player requirements into a development roadmap that continues to improve the quality of the title and end user experience advantageous
- Background developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
- Highly organised and proactive, with excellent time management, planning and communication skillset
- Expert knowledge of Agile and Traditional methodologies and best practices
- Expertise with industry standard software (MS Office, Jira, Perforce, etc.)
- Demonstrable dependability and commitment to project and tasks
- An ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A familiarity with Unreal engine would be advantageous
- A specialisation managing games as a service within a Production role is highly desirable
Responsible for the best-selling and BAFTA-winning LEGO videogame series, TT Games is in the business of delighting children and grown-ups alike. With more than 30 years of success behind their studio, and as a valued part of Warner Bros since 2007, they have incredibly exciting plans for future titles based on the world's biggest entertainment properties.
TT Games offers successful candidates a comprehensive benefits package. Their work environment is inclusive, relaxed, and friendly and they aim to support work-life balance.
Their many benefits include flexitime and other family-friendly benefits; discretionary bonus scheme; company pension scheme and life assurance. They also offer perks such as regular health and wellbeing activities (including on-site exercise classes), discounts on a wide range of company and partner products, free online training courses, social events and much more!